Suppliers should know
Diamonds and hidden gems
Suppliers will meet seriously qualified buyers who have significant MICE business to place across Europe outside of their own country. The buyers we deliver will of course include the big name agencies and global brand corporates. But we will also bring you new potential - hidden gems from mid-range and fast growing agencies as well as from niche sector corporates. All are guaranteed to have significant pieces of business to place.
- Turn unknown contacts into potential accounts
- Develop relationships with your target accounts
- Strengthen relationships with your existing accounts
We will maintain a good ratio of buyers and suppliers and a healthy balance between appointments, networking and relaxation.
- Around 80 - 90 fully hosted buyer places
- Around 80 - 90 supplier schedules with a number of sharing options
- 2 evenings and 2.5 days of meetings and high level social networking
Geographical mix of buyers for Autumn 2018
Autumn 2018: 27 - 29 September, Thursday to Saturday
UK Buyers primarily with German and other key EU markets
- UK: 50 - 60%
- Germany: up to 15-20% German speaking regions GSA
- Balance will be an elite selection of buyers from other important markets e.g. Scandinavia, France, Benelux, Italy
To ensure we are delivering the most important and interesting buyers from the most important markets we take the selection process one step further.
In each key market we will work with a country MICE expert to support the hosted buyer selection process. They will nominate current decision makers in top agencies and corporates, capture the hottest potential from growing companies and generally track the movers and shakers in their region.
The Hosted Buyer selection process includes:
- Pre-selected and nominated by MICE experts in the key markets
- Pre-qualified by detailed application process
- Personal telephone interview
- Reference verification
Buyer qualification criteria include:
- Company business profile
- Number of events annually by region
- Size of events – smallest, largest and average
- Type of events organised
- Key destinations used or desired
- Any restrictions on venue type or service provider
- References for recent projects
FIVE STAR PACKAGE
Your inclusive delegate fee includes accommodation and a five star programme over the 3 days.
We will take great care of you.
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- 20+ pre-selected appointments
- educational - inspirational ideas exchange session
- 2 superb networking evenings
- 1 inspirational mixer afternoon
- numerous networking lunches, coffees, receptions and dinners
- full page directory entry and listings
- electronic report on buyer delegates
- return airport transfers at forum destination